I know I tease boomers quite a bit about the Wuhan Virus being the boomer slayer, and I know they also believe everything they read online, so I thought I would pass on this helpful advice.
Messonnier recommends that people in high-risk categories take the following precautions:
- Make sure you have medications and basic over the counter medical supplies at home
- Manage your current health conditions
- Have enough groceries to stay home for an extended amount of time
- Take every day precautions
- Clean hands often
- Avoid high-touch surfaces in public places
- Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated places
- Defer cruise ship travel
- Avoid non-essential travel such as long plane trips
- Stay informed with what’s going on in your community
…Oh, and don’t forget to give away your entire retirement savings to your millennial children. Inter-generational charity boosts the immune system!